|Payment Method Policy : |
is the24-hour E-Commerce Online Website which offers all kinds of
digital cameras and photographic equipments and accessories, studio
lighting system, studio light equipment and accessories, dry cabinets,
dry boxes, mobile phones, pda smart phones, IT gadgets, pc computers,
notebooks, netbooks and e-book kindle, etc.
has provided several methods of payment for the convenience of the
customers. Customers can select the payment methods and perform the
following step-by-step procedures :
I. How to pay for the merchandises :
of all, please make sure you have initially registered to be member
with our website or our strategic business partner's sites : Tarad.com
or ThaiSecondHand.com and currently received the login name and password
already in order to be able to make an order and purchase the products
on our website.
In case that you are already our member and have the login and password, and you have made the order and ready to pay for the goods, here are the channels of payment that you can choose from :
1. Money Transfer thru Corporate Bank Account :
Company Name : Neo Liners International Company Limited
- Bank : Siam Commercial Bank Public Co. Ltd.
Branch : Rajchawong Branch
Account Type : Saving Account
Account Number : 007-2-21032-2
SWIFT CODE : SICOTHBK
Website : http://www.scb.co.th
- Bank : UOB United Overseas Bank (Thai) Public Co. Ltd.
Branch : Samyak Branch
Account Type : Saving Account
Account Number : 046-2-04655-8
SWIFT CODE : BKASTHBK
Website : http://www.uob.co.th
2. Payment by Credit Card thru the Third-Party Trusted Service
All merchandises can be paid by the major credit cards : VISA, MasterCard and AMEX (American Express) thru the third-party trusted service : PayPal, PaySbuy, or TaradPay.com, which is convenient, safe and secured in accordance with the high security standard system of the banks. The system can accept the payment both Thailand local currency : THB (Thai Baht) and the major currencies : US$ (U.S. Dollar), Australian Dollar, Canada Dollar, Euro, British Pounds Sterling and Japanese Yen, etc. Please see the details as follows :
- Payment thru TaradPay service : You can pay for the products by credit card with TaradPay service (accepted currencies : Thai Baht and U.S. Dollar) Click here
- Payment by PaysBuy.com : The merchandises can be paid thru the payment service by PaysBuy.com (accepted currency : Only Thai Baht) Click here
- Payment by PayPal.com : You can pay for the goods can be paid thru the the payment services by PayPal.com (accepted major currencies : U.S. Dollar, Australian Dollar, Canada Dollar, Euro, British Pounds Sterling and Japanese Yen, etc.) Click here
At the payment screen, move the mouse pointer to your desired channel of payment. Find the link keyword position namely "Click here" or the desired icons : TaRADPay, PayPal, or PaysBuy on the said "payment webpage" screen and click the mouse. Then, you will send to the chosen payment screen in relevant to your selected payment method. When you reach the screen of each payment webpage in correspondence with the payment type you chose : either TARADPay, PaySbuy, or PayPal, you will be asked to fill in the relevant field to indicate the type of credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX), fill the Username and Password in the specified fields. Place the mouse pointer and click at the button [ Login ] and then proceed with the rest of the procedures that appear on the relevant webpages.
3. Payment thru mPAY
The merchandises can be paid thru the payment service by mPay at the ATM (Automatic Teller Machine) and at mPay Stations, in which it allows you to transfer the money from the bank that is different from the merchant's bank :
For the brief information, at the ATM or at mPay Stations, you proceed the money transfer transaction to the Receiver's mCash purse or the Receiver's mPay account no : 0819243152
(Please kindly note that the accepted currency is Only Thai Baht, and this payment condition is allowed for customers in the region or territory of the "Kingdom of Thailand" ONLY. Oversea Clients may discard this payment method unless you have the mPAY account and are staying or working in Thailand for some given period, or you may choose to pay for the chosen merchandises by the major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX) or money transfer thru PayPal or TaradPay.com )
II. The Process of Presenting the Payment Confirmation Report :
After you have already finished the payment transaction process successfully, please you are kindly asked to submit the evidence of the payment or the notice of the payment confirmation or any kinds of the payment slip or payment report to us. There are several ways for doing this, both automatically thru our website or manually thru other transmission approaches :
1. Inform us the details of the payment transaction thru our website : http://www.i-neotech.com
At the menu bar, select > Payment :
When you reach the page under the title : Payment
Please fill in all the blank fields by indicating :
- Order ID : Enter your purchase order id number in this field.
- Reference : Indicate the reference number or trace number shown on your atm money transfer slip, or on the Bank Pay-In Slip or indicate the credit card's Appr.Code (Approved Code)
- Name-Last Name : Type your first name and last name into this field.
- Email : Specify your contactable e-mail address in this field.
- Telephone Number : Fill into this field for your contacting telephone number.
- Paid to Account : Click to check the bullet point in front of your chosen : Paid to Bank Account Number, (Or Choose any other selected Payment Methods by clicking to Pay by Credit Card thru TaradPay.com, PaysBuy.com, PayPal.com or mPAY in case that you have not yet processed the payment transaction previously).
- Amount : Input the exact amount of money transfer in accordance with the value of the goods including tax, shipping and handling expenses (if applicable) already. (In case that you forgot including the shipping delivery expenses or paid in discrepancy or not exact correct amount, you may be declined for the delivery process or you may be collected the extra charges for the difference at the destination by the postal offices, the freight forwarders or the shipping agents, whatever applicable from the case by case)
- Paid Date : Click the down arrow to select the day, month and year in corresponding with your payment date.
- Time (approximately) : Click the down arrow to indicate the hour and minute in accordance with your payment or money transfer time approximately. (Actually, you can find the transfer processing time indicated on the bank payment slip or on the atm slip or on the receipt of the credit card payment slip or you may estimate the time in case of no indication on the given report.)
- Remark : Please assist us to indicate all details as much as you can regarding your order and the payment into this field. These are : your selected payment method, ( Paid by Money Transfer to Bank Account, Paid by Credit Cards thru TaradPay, PayPal or PaysBuy, or Paid by mPay ), your purchase order id number, product code, product model, product title, product name and the number of quantity ordered., etc.
- Attach the Slip picture : Scan the evidence of the money transfer payment, for examples, atm transfer slip, or bank pay-in slip, or any others. Save the copy as the digital file into your computer (the applicable file extension is jpg , jpeg, or gif, and the file size must not be over 100kb attached.). Click the [ Browse ] button and select the said file from your located drive or folder in your computer.
- Then, click at the button [ OK ] to complete the process of informing the payment transaction.
note that each field that is followed with the red asterisk sign * at
the end of field cannot be left as the blank field otherwise the process
will not be done completely.
2. Inform us the details of the payment transaction thru the e-mail :
Please inform us the details of the payment as indicated above, and kindly send the said e-mail with the attachment of the scanned copy of the payment slip to the following e-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org .
3. Inform us the details of the payment transaction on the telephone : by calling to the phone number : 082-793-9400 , 086-999-4833
4. Inform us the details of the payment transaction by fax :
Sending the details of the payment as indicated above with the attachment of the scanned copy of the payment slip enclosed by fax to the fax number : 02-804-2251
III. The Process of the Shipment Delivery Tracking System after Payment :
The step is started from :
1. Upon receipt of the payment confirmation information, the merchandise will be shipped with the tax invoice and receipt attached inside the shipping carton and delivered to the customer. EMS Tracking Number (13-digits) for the said shipping carton will be sent by e-mail to the customer.
2. The customer can keep checking the status of the shipment and tracking item delivery in Thailand and International at the websites : http://www.i-neotech.com or http://track.thailandpost.co.th or
http://track.thailandpost.co.th/trackinternet/Default.aspx?lang=en by yourself.
3. If you would like to keep tracking the EMS shipping carton delivery thru the website
www.i-neotech.com , choose the category from the menu bar > Home. When the homepage appears, please take a look on left-side menu column, and find the menu box under the topic TRACK&TRACE and enter 13-digit EMS Item Number (without space or - ) into the corresponding field.
4. Then click the [ Search ] button or [ Track ] button. Customers can follow the result of searching request and will know the status of the shipping carton delivery in very easy way.
5. The rest step for the customer is to wait for the arrival of the goods delivered to your home directly.
The Office of E-Commerce Online Sales
Neo Liners International Company Limited
The Provider of 24-hour E-Commerce Online Website: www.i-neotech.com
Email : < email@example.com >
Website : http://www.i-neotech.com
Fax : +66 (0) 2804-2251
Phone : +66 (0) 8279-39400, +66 (0) 8699-94833